GRI G4 reporting
HARMAN is using internationally recognized guidelines to determine the sustainability issues that have the greatest impact on our business – and our stakeholders.
- Materiality ProcessOur reporting is firmly grounded in the Global Reporting Initiative G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines to ensure consistency with industry standards.
- Materiality OutcomeHARMAN’s corporate responsibility team performed a thorough analysis of our business in the context of the GRI G4 guidelines so that we can better target our reporting efforts.
- Key Impacts, risks and opportunitiesWe’ve prioritized the risks and opportunities associated with GRI sustainability factors to guide our strategy.
- Report Structure and PurposeThe HARMAN Sustainability Report has been crafted to meet the transparency expectations of our stakeholders.
- General Standard DisclosurePoint-by-point, we’ve mapped our disclosures to GRI indicators.
- Cross References and Stated OmissionsWhere our disclosures deviate from the GRI G4 standards, we state the reasons why.