The people of HARMAN drive our responsible business journey. Highly qualified employees are vital to our progress, and we invest to attract, develop and retain them.
Success demands quality and HARMAN looks for those with the greatest potential to help our company advance. We promote the best and brightest within the organization, and also look to fertile ground outside the business – from leading educational institutions to peer companies and start-ups.
Each employee benefits from an annual HARMAN “people cycle.” This ensures regular performance reviews, clear targets for the year ahead and compensation programs that link pay to measurable individual and business goals.
We have also introduced the HARMAN Heroes program, which enables peers or managers to nominate employees for special recognition. Cash or equity awards are granted to those team members who distinguish themselves by embracing HARMAN values or contributing to improved performance. HARMAN offers a variety of key benefits, including:
- Flexible spending accounts for dependents
- Two weeks of paternity leave and four weeks of adoption leave in the United States, both at 100 percent base pay
- Twelve weeks of maternity leave in the United States, paid in accordance with our short-term disability schedule
- Health and SafetyOne out of every 14 HARMAN employees serves on a formal health and safety committee.
- Learning and DevelopmentWe support our people in their quest to excel at what they do.
- Diversity and InclusionHARMAN fosters an environment of respect, where different backgrounds and skills are highly valued.
- Recognition and RetentionOur culture is one that rewards collaboration and creativity.